Elderberry & Sea Moss
Our Sea Moss is grown in the unpolluted, Atlantic waters of St. Vincent in the Caribbean. Naturally Nourished by the ocean, then dried by the sun. Our Sea Moss is Not bleached with chemicals now do we use any fertilizers. The Irish Sea Moss Gel is nature's gift to the body! It is fortified with 92 of the 102 minerals that we need to feed our bodies.
Our sea moss gel is hand made from wildcrafted irish sea moss and natural spring water.
It helps to tighten the skin and minimize pores while adding mineral when used for face skin care.
Elderberries are a low-calorie food packed with antioxidants.
100 grams of fresh berries contain 73 calories, 18.4 grams of carbs and less than 1 gram each of fat and protein .
Plus, they have many nutritional benefits. Elderberries are:
- High in vitamin C: There are 6–35 mg of vitamin C per 100 grams of fruit, which accounts for up to 60% of the recommended daily intake .
- High in dietary fiber: Elderberries contain 7 grams of fiber per 100 grams of fresh berries, which is over one-quarter of the recommended daily intake .
- A good source of phenolic acids: These compounds are powerful antioxidants that can help reduce damage from oxidative stress in the body .
- A good source of flavonols: Elderberry contains the antioxidant flavonols quercetin, kaempferol and isorhamnetin. The flowers contain up to 10 times more flavonols than the berries .
- Rich in anthocyanins: These compounds give the fruit its characteristic dark black-purple color and are a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects
- Thyroid support in cases of low iodine levels.
- Improvement of mental function.
- Better emotional health.
- Prevention of nasal congestion.
- Boost Immune System
- Rids body of mucus
- Sea moss also possesses antiviral properties that aid in fighting respiratory infections such as sore throats
Sea moss may also work as a mild laxative, making it effective in soothing gut inflammation and promoting the elimination of waste. Sea Moss Gel is great in tea & other hot/cold beverages, smoothies, food, or alone! Get creative - as long as you consume daily! On top of that, it may contain protein, vitamin B, beta carotene, sulfur, pectin, and vitamin C.
- Store Sea Moss Gel IMMEDIATELY upon delivery.
- It can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 weeks
- 1-2 table spoons is recommended amount daily.
- Wild crafted Sea Moss
- Natural Spring Water
Processing takes 1 -2 Business Days -Shipping takes 2-4 business days. Once shipped out, you will receive a tracking number in your email. It can only be shipped on Monday to Thursday via priority mail and will need to be refrigerated promptly upon arrival. So please be sure to track your package .
*Disclaimer - The information presented herein by Irish Sea Moss Gel is intended for educational purposes only. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary, and before using any supplements, it is always advisable to consult with your own health care provider.
*You can always pick up this product at both our Houston locations: Old Spanish Trail or Lockwood*